1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"It is said, and I agree, that politics is out of place in the lecture room. It does not belong there on the part of the students...Neither does.." An article entitled "The case for value-free sociology" written by Max Weber. It's part of a new edition of the book, Seeing Ourselves.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Wow what a good start of an exercise! I should do the same with my right arm. :-D
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I couldn't remember...
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday because I had my class. I walked for about 10 minutes from my apartment to the teaching building. Oh another 5 minutes from the ground floor up to the fifth floor. Exhausting. But it was worth it because my students were very outspoken and lively yesterday.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My kids and honeypie's photoframes.
9. What are you wearing?
My pink pajamas. :o)
10. Did you dream last night?
Hmm yes, I did. It was vague but it was like a celebration of something. Everyone in my family was in a gay mood.
11. When did you last laugh?
–just a few minutes before I started with this meme. Hehe *alone*
12. What is on the wall of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The other day, a butterfly appeared inside the classroom (at the sixth floor)..odd, right? But "his" company made me smile. I always thought that butterflies represent something. And at that day, it was my eldest brother (deceased) visiting to remind me of his birthday.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Fun and entertaining. I must thank Rach for this chance.
It actually made me a little mushy this morning.
15. What is the last film you saw?
In America (for the second time) and guess what I had discovered? It had a tagalog subtitle! :0)
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A condo in Manila, car for my elder brother, a lot (bigger one) for my mama, books, clothes and educational plans for my kids and a vineyard in Austria. Oh and piece of land for the poor, too.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am a lazybone.
Daydreaming is one of my favorite habits.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eradicate poverty. If I were a multimillionaire, I would give the poor a piece of land to till. I will start in the Philippines and I will try my best to create a brand new Philippines where everyone can experience a worry-free kind of life.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yup. Sometimes when I have a company.
20. George Bush
Hmm President of the US and a good friend of Tony Blair. What else? hehe
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Oh my first born is a girl and I call her Rayla Elizabeth. My second child would be "China."
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My baby boy's name is Judien Lawrence. For my second child? Reinhard. :o)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I would love to live somewhere in Europe one day.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome home Siena. Have a great life with your papa, sister, brother and your favorite granny.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Sir Sonnie, Thess, Larry and Kala.
Cheers everyone and have a lovely day! :-D