Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cool Shopping bag!

For almost 3 years of staying here, I think I have already collected hundreds of shopping bags. The problem is how to get rid of them as I was keeping them that loooong. It's just hard to let go lalo na ang mga ganito hehe.

You might wonder how I get to acquire such. Dito kasi may mga super mura din (but semi-high end looking hehe) so kahit bumili ka ng worth 50 yuan (or even less than that), they will give you a paper bag, cool diba?

Note: Thanks to Kuya N. for forwarding this picture of a cool shopping bag to my inbox.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

paper bags are getting more and more interesting these days. :D

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Venusian said...

I totally agree with you Rach..:-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home